If you are over the age of 45, Medicare allows you to have an annual heart check.
Remember: This is all about preventative health!
What’s included in a heart check?
- We discuss family history as this may bring up risk factors.
- We check your blood pressure and cholesterol if required.
- We may arrange fora a ECG (if needed)
- With the above tests, this then gives us the opportunity to
- Detect any strong genetic factors that may affect your heart
- Understand and manage your blood pressure
- Understand and manage your cholesterol
- Detect any irregular heart rhythms